• How do I get to Palm Springs?
• Are there guidelines on what I can build at Palm Springs?
• How can I get my home built?
• Will there be a Home Owner's Association?
• What amenities and utilities will be available at Palm Springs?
• If I want to rent out my home, will there be property management services available?
Palm Springs will provide referrals for green architects, builders, materials and contractors for custom homes. The permitting process can be complex, so hiring a local professional can help streamline the development. Once your initial architectural plans are approved, it will then take about one month to complete your blueprints and another 6-9 months to finish construction.
For those who do not wish to build custom homes, Palm Springs will provide three prepackaged green home building plans for buyers to choose. Each design has been approved for permitting. For a fee Palm Springs will help to facilitate the construction management of prepackaged homes.